Salt is composed of Sodium and Chloride primarily, but it also carries other elements like Phosphorus, Calcium and Magnesium. Sodium maintains a blood pH level while the Chlorine helps with digestion.
SYMPTOMS OF SALT DEFICIENCY IN ANIMALS
This deficiency shows lack of appetite, lusterless eyes, rough coat, weight loss, and further observed signs and symptoms entails immoderate diarrhea, vomiting & sweating.
Vulnerable bones, not on time adulthood, reduced fertility or paralytic syndrome are the primary reasons of the deficiency of calcium. Milk fever is a first-rate hassle in milk-producing cows due to the deficiency of Calcium, while cattle that lacks magnesium may additionally result in hypersensitive reaction, unusual gait, and tremors.
A human body is a bunch of many salts. It needs about 50mg salt per day to maintain a proper fluid balance, approximately a human body contains 0.15 percent Chlorine and 0.15 percent Sodium. So just like a human, do animals need salt as well?
The answer is YES! All animals need salt especially mammals because they need salt to survive on and to keep their cells complete. Just like a salt-deficient person is likely to feel weak and lethargic, an animal lacking salt feels the same. Particularly, during rough cold weather animals need salt for proper development and sustenance of bones.
Animals take salt from natural resources as well as from artificial salt licks. Organic Salt Blocks are used to feed animals, which additionally known as Lick Blocks. The Salt Block provides essential elements to satisfy their cravings and needs of their bodies.
WHY USE ANIMAL LICK SALTS TO PREVENT DEFICIENCIES?
Unlike the human diet, the cow diet is always Sodium-deficient. Natural Himalayan Pink salt lick is 100% natural and pure source of salt composed to meet the basic needs of salt of livestock like cattle, horses, elephants, camels, pets and wild animals.
• A salt lick is accumulated mineral salts utilized by animals to supplement their nutrition, ensuing in getting sufficient minerals in their diets
- These compressed lick blocks are weather resistant, which means they can be positioned out of doors within the field as well.
- Calcium and Phosphorus are primary components of bone, and each have a first-rate metabolic role, salt licks comprise excessive calcium and phosphorus,
- This Nutritional Salt block will increase animal urge for food ensuing in advantage in weight and more milk production may boost farm performance.
- They lessen animal laziness & drowsiness.
- Livestock also lose salts via sweat in summers, as a result in summers those licks are important to create a balance.
- Cattle yearning salt would begin ingesting strange materials like dirt, rocks, consuming urine, eating mud and wood trying to fulfill their instinctive taste for salt, Natural Himalayan Pink Salt Lick satisfy their cravings.
- Salt Lick provides salt for muscles growth and regulates healthy circulatory system and nervous system.
HIMALAYAN PINK LICK SALT BLOCK
HubSalt is the High ranking manufacturer and supplier of 100% Natural and Chemical free Himalayan Pink Salt Lick blocks. Providing energetic & favorable source of salt and minerals for your cattle and essential for healthy wildlife. These bricks are custom manufactured according to your requirement. Its pink color is the symbol of high mineral content.