Winters usher in a dangerous period for livestock across the globe, with temperatures dropping most farm owners and ranchers get vigilant to ensure that their animals are given the right diet for the season.
Horses and Sheep are especially vulnerable to cold weather which makes them prone to various diseases and deficiencies during the fall season.
Himalayan Pink Salt and Its Uses in Winter:
Found in the foothills of the Himalayas, this amazing mineral salt has many essential elements that increase blood vitality and immune system. Pink salt has increased concentrations of iron in the pink salt increases hemoglobin the main catalyst behind blood vital strength. This increase overall activity of the animal’s body thus ensuring that the animal not only has an increased metabolism but also a strong diet.
Five Uses of Himalayan Pink Salt in Winter For Cattle:
As we read up till now that pink salt is without a doubt the purest crystal or rock salt in the world. It has its downsides as well but the pros outweigh the cons in a decisive manner. Let’s learn about five uses of Himalayan pink salt in winter for cattle:
- Cleans out toxins and harmful bacteria from the animal’s body.
- Increase Immune system and also physical strength in Animals.
- Provide necessary Minerals for increased metabolism.
- Helps increase hemoglobin to increase mineral absorption in the body.
- Helps increase fertility in Cows and also increase their milk production abilities.
- Provides Horses and Sheep with ample minerals to help subside deficiencies.
Hub Salt Compressed Himalayan Pink Salt Licks:
We at Hub Salt have been pioneers in organic products especially salt-related products internationally. Our research on the Himalayan pink salt and how it can help cattle gave our team an inspiration to develop Himalayan pink salt licks that have added iodine to help the cattle all the required essential minerals in one block.