HOW IT WORKS?
As a rule, the smaller the salt particles, the greater the health benefits for people suffering from respiratory conditions. While particles above 10 microns have no effects, those between 5 and 10 microns are able to reach the trachea (windpipe) and central bronchial area. Below 5 microns, they reach far into the lungs, and between 0.1-2.5 microns they penetrate deep into every corner of the bronchi (passages that connect the trachea to the lungs), bronchioles (finer connecting passages), and alveoli (small air sacs within the lungs).
These particles kill pathogenic micro-organisms by dehydrating microbial cells, soothing inflammation, reducing the thickness of mucous, and restoring the body’s ability to remove both mucus and pathogens from the airways.
Potential side-effects are minimal. The amount of salt breathed in is extremely small, and will have no effect on people with conditions that are worsened by salt intake, such as hypertension. Some people feel a tickling in the throat, and sometimes, especially for bronchitis patients, in the days following there is an increase in coughing before a general improvement is experienced. Other salt therapy users have also been known to experience dyspnoea (breathing discomfort).
Importantly, there is no risk of a negative interaction with any other drug, making salt therapy an ideal complementary approach.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HIMALAYAN SALT-THE PUREST ON EARTH
• chronic bronchitis.
• breathlessness, chest tightness.
• smoker’s cough (including secondary smoke).
• sinusitis/sinus inflammation &respiratory infections.
• Create an electrolyte balance
• Increases hydration
• Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
• Balanced pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux
• Prevent muscle cramping
• Aid in proper metabolism functioning
• support libido
• Strengthen bones
• Help the intestines absorb nutrients
• Prevent goiters
• Improve circulation
• Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins
• Reduces signs of aging
• Detoxifies the body
• Sharpens vital brain functions, improves mental clarity
• Peaceful, relaxed quality of energy, better moods, positive thoughts
• Ease cramps, constipation, digestive disorders
• Regulates and purifies critical body fluid levels
Halo treatments for Skin:
• Streptococcal impetigo
• Atopic dermatitis
• Recurrent urticarial
• Psoriasis Esthetic benefits:
• Congested skin
• Aesthetic surgery
• Weight loss
This treatment is not recommended for patients suffering from any of the symptoms below:
Acute stage of respiratory attack
Stage 3 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Intoxication due to alcohol or non-prescription drugs
Haemoptysis (spitting up blood)
Stage 11B Hypertension